Trademarks and Unfair Competition
A trademark is any word, design, slogan, or logo that identifies a single source of goods or services. Joshua Burt has extensive experience in registering, enforcing, litigating, and licensing trademarks in the United States and abroad. Whether it involves, cease and desist letters, take down notices, and litigation, Joshua Burt has handled it all for both plaintiffs and defendants.
The firm offers the following trademark services:
- Trademark availability search;
- Filing trademark applications;
- Trademark and trade dress counseling;
- Litigation involving trademarks, trade dress, rights of publicity and unfair competition;
- UDRP/ICANN domain name disputes; and
- Oppositions, cancellations, and other administrative proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
Call 805-652-1211, email email@example.com or fill out the contact form to the right for the firm’s fee schedule and rates. Discounts are available for multiple trademark applications.